Monday, April 23, 2012

BattleStar Galactica




I needed to convert some VHS to DVD for my Mother so I found this nice Sony dual copier on craigslist. When I went to take a look at it This guy was at his storage unit. It was full of stuff. The Battlestar Galactica stuff was wicked cool. The story this guy gave me was that he has a friend that works for the prop company that made stuff for BG and his friend made him the BSG 75 emblem exact as to the originals made for the show. It is beautiful quality and and after a little doing research I fully believe him. The guy selling was travelling the country and living in a super huge trailer and couldn't keep it. He also had 3 professionally framed posters. I scored big on this buy and got the lot for $120.00. Really makes the office look nice and it helps that I'm a fan of the excellent series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment